Community involvement and resources.
Helps with rent, utilities, and prescription costs for eligible applicants. They have set up a remote process for providing assistance.
Chattanooga Area Food Bank
Providing food through area food banks. To locate a food bank go to http://www.chattfoodbank.org/ and click "hungry". They are also providing assistance with completing Food Stamps applications and/or renewals. For assistance call the SNAP hotline at (706) 330-4562.
Salvation Army Food Pantry
The Food Pantry is located at 1109 N. Thornton Ave. in Dalton. It is currently closed Friday but it is open Monday through Thursday from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Please call ahead to verify current operating days and hours. 706-278-3966
RockBridge Community Church
Providing meal delivery for families who are unable to get to the Salvation Army Food Pantry. To set up delivery in Whitfield County call or email Pablo Paredes at (706) 279-3175 or email@example.com to set up delivery in Murray County call (706) 695-0117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dalton / Whitfield Library
In Library browsing and computer use available by appointment on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10 AM to 12 PM and from 3 PM to 6 PM
- You can make an appointment online at ngrl.org or by phone at 706-876-1360.
Curbside Service is available Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 12 PM and from 3 to 5 PM.
- Laptop use, printing, copying, faxing, and notary services are all available through curbside service.
Monthly Take and Make kits are available for all ages.
Book Return is open 24/7.
Digital Services include Overdrive & eRead Kids.
Georgia Bridge Academy
- The first in Georgia Cisco Network Academy exclusively for people with disabilities.
- The only Accessible training for an industry-recognized Cisco Certification.
- The program offers individualized counseling supports, career readiness workshops, paid internship opportunities, and connections to employment.
- Eligible students receive full tuition, fees and equipment lending.